Gorgeous Native American Design Hand Beaded Unique Necklace with Rising Thunderbird Phoenix
One of a Kind Piece - One example ever made-
- This gorgeous fine glass bead necklace is sure to draw attention to your neckline. It has multiple strands containing vibrant Czech seed beads and strands with shiny glass beads.
- You can wear it to complement a casual or formal outfit.
This unique beaded crystal bead charm necklace is influenced by the western equestrian spirit. A beautiful unique Southwest - Western gift that blend the turquoise Native American tradition and the spirit of the West.
This beautiful necklace is a hand-woven chain of sparkling Czech seed beads. Multiple strands of tiny beads lead to sections of woven bead patterns.
- This lightweight, rope style necklace slips over your head with a double magnetic clasp.
- Colors: Crystal Blue, Orange and Red
- Materials: Czech glass seed beads, thread
- Clasp: Magnetic
- Dimensions: 2.75 inches wide x 22.5 inches long
Story Behind the Art:
Our glass bead jewelry and handbags are hand woven by over 150 Mayan artisans in the highlands of Guatemala. Our commitment to the principals of Fair Trade create avenues of employment for economically disadvantaged artisans in these regions. With your help, we will continue to provide an alternative source of income to the indigenous artisans.