One of our nicest hats! Finely knit alpaca chullo hat with pleats around the side and decorative braids at the top and as tassels.
This cap is inspired by the Andean Chullo (pronounced tchoo-yo), a traditional garment knit and worn by Andean men, women, and children.
Knit in Palette yarn, this hat is knit from the ear flaps up, with applied i-cord and tassels to finish.
This stranded color work hat features a band of geometrical alpacas and patterns across a background of color gradients inspired by motifs found in Andean artwork.
- Enjoy the softness and warmth of this beautiful and colorful cap
- Chullo cap is crafted of luxurious 100-percent alpaca
- Hat is finished with ear flaps
- Beautifully woven draw strings
- Alpaca fiber is 5 times warmer than sheep wool
- Rivals cashmere in its luxury
- Because of its unique cell structure, alpaca does not irritate the skin
- Measures approximately 10 inches wide
- Made in Peru
- Hand wash (special care instructions are included)
- 100 % Alpaca
- Assorted colors
Reg. Retail - $19.99 each
Reg. Wholesale - $ 9.00 each
Our Producer Price - $ 7.50 each